Hi Bold Bakers!
We all know that dessert is the most important meal of the day so let’s get down to business with this Microwave Mug Nutella Brownie. First of all, it is the best brownie I have ever eaten and just requires 3 ingredients! What dessert requires just 3 ingredients and still tastes amazing? I say it’s amazing because it is two things that I love. It is really chocolatey and it’s chewy. Yes, for those chewy not fudgy people out there you heard right. It’s a chewy, rich brownie straight from the microwave in a minute.
This Microwave Mug Nutella Brownie is perfect for after school, a dinner party, sleepovers and just any time you want something delicious in just a few minutes. Don’t take my word for it, make it and taste for yourself. I know I’m not supposed to have favorites, but this is my favorite Mug dessert and once you make it you will know why.
Check out my other New Mug Meals for Back to School including Homemade Ramen, a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich in a Mug, Savory French Toast, and a Cheese & Broccoli Rice Bowl. My Microwave Mug Meals are real food fast!
Microwave the Nutella Brownie just until firm on top. Take care not to overcook it or it can dry out. It does not need much cooking at all.
Cooking time given is based on my 1200W Panasonic Inverter Microwave so your timing might vary. I suggest checking it after 1 minute and go from there.
A Big & Bold Thank You to Panasonic for sponsoring this post and helping me bring you even more Microwave Mug Meal recipes! Find out more about my Panasonic Inverter Microwave here and stay tuned for more recipes to come!
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon (3 ¼ oz/90g) Nutella
- 1 large egg, gently whisked
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- In a large microwavable mug add the Nutella and egg and whisk together.
- Add flour and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Microwave for roughly 45 seconds - 1 minute. (Cooking time is based on my 1200W Panasonic Inverter Microwave so your timing might vary). Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t overflow or overcook.
- When the brownie is set and firm on top it is done. Let the brownie cool and minutes before serving
- Serve with some vanilla ice cream while it’s still warm.
- (Gemma cooked for 1 minute in video)
Cooking time will vary depending on your microwave and the width and depth of the mug
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
17 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.