This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
What if I told you that you could make a batch of cookies with just 3 ingredients in under 10 minutes — and oh yeah, the main ingredient is NUTELLA? Behold my recipe for 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies is here. I know it sounds unbelievable and that’s because it sort of is. These cookies are everything you want out of a chocolate cookie without any of the fuss. Novice bakers and pros alike will go crazy for these!
What is Nutella?
If you’ve never had Nutella before, I suggest you run to the store and grab yourself a jar ASAP!
Nutella is rich chocolate and hazelnut flavored dessert spread. Its creamy texture, a cross between a nut butter and chocolate spread, is really versatile, offering such a rich texture. This is what makes it the perfect base for these 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies. With almost no effort these cookies bake up to be chewy and soft with the most perfect crumbly exterior. You will not believe how yummy they are.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies
In another recipe, I showed you how to take 3 simple ingredients (flour, Nutella, and egg) and make the ultimate Nutella brownies. Well, after I baked those up I was curious, could I change this recipe into Nutella cookies!? Well, the answer is yes! By simply adding a bit more flour and taking away 1 egg I was able to make the moistest and chewiest Nutella cookies.
What can I add to Nutella Cookies?
These cookies really are as simple as 1,2,3. Just mix up the dough, roll into balls and bake. The best part, these cookies are done in under 10 minutes making them perfect for those sweet treat cravings we all have. I love these cookies on their own but you can add any kind of chocolate chips or nuts you like. These would also be so yummy filled with peanut butter or used to make ice cream sandwiches… the combinations are endless!
How to Store Nutella Cookies
Once the cookies are fully cooked they can be covered and stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. These are awesome the next day heated up in the microwave, they get gooey and soft as if they were just baked even a few days later!
Make your own Homemade Nutella.
Get More 3 Ingredient Recipes!
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles
- More 3 Ingredient Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Mug Nutella Brownie
Watch The Recipe Video!
3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies Recipe
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the Nutella, flour, and egg to a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- The mixture will form a thick dough but should be moist enough to roll into balls.
- Using your hands roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into balls. Place cookies on your baking sheet and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack. Enjoy!