Hi Bold Bakers!
What if I told you that you could make a batch of cookies with just 3 ingredients in under 10 minutes and oh yeah, the main ingredient is NUTELLA? Behold my recipe for 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies is here. I know it sounds unbelievable and that’s because it sort of is. These cookies are everything you want out of a chocolate cookie without any of the fuss. Novice bakers and pros alike will go crazy for these!
Nutella is versatile, offering so much flavor and rich texture, it’s the perfect base for these 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies. With almost no effort these cookies bake up to be chewy and soft with the most perfect crumbly exterior. You will not believe how yummy they are.
In another recipe I showed you how to take 3 simple ingredients, flour, Nutella and egg and make the ultimate Nutella brownies. Well, after I baked those up I was curious, could I change this recipe into Nutellla cookies!? Well, the answer is yes! By simply adding a bit more flour and taking away 1 egg I was able to make the most moist and chewy Nutella cookies.
These cookies really are as simple as 1,2,3. Just mix up the dough, roll into balls and bake. The best part, these cookies are done in under 10 minutes making them perfect for those sweet treat cravings we all have. I love these cookies on their own or filled with peanut butter or ice cream…the combinations are endless! Make your own Homemade Nutella.
Get More 3 Ingredient Recipes!
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Truffles
- More 3 Ingredient Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Mug Nutella Brownie
- 1 cup (5oz/150g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (8oz/240g) Nutella
- 1 large egg (or egg substitute for cookies)
- Heat the oven to 350F (180oC), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the Nutella, flour and egg to a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- The mixture will form a thick dough but should be moist enough to roll into balls.
- Using your hands roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into balls. Place cookies on your baking sheet and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack. Enjoy!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
5 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.