Hi Bold Bakers!
My Best Ever Cream Cheese Frosting is truly the king of all frostings! Add a slather of Cream Cheese Frosting and I think you will agree it improves any cake or dessert. Learning how to Make the Best Ever Cream Cheese Frosting is a must for you Bold Bakers so you can spread it on classics like my Best-Ever Carrot Cake to Crazy Cupcakes, donuts and so much more.
My favorite things about my Best Ever Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe are how delicious it is, and how easy it is to make. In one bowl you simply combine a little butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and a dash of vanilla. The result is rich, thick and perfectly balanced, sweetened by powdered sugar, yet light in flavor from the soft tangy cream cheese.
You will find my Best Ever Cream Cheese Frosting super easy to work with as it whips up to be light, fluffy and shiny. You can keep it in the fridge until ready to use so it is very convenient.
I can think of endless ways to use this frosting. Make it for my 3 Layer Microwave Red Velvet Cake, spread it across a slice of my Best Ever Banana Bread, top your cupcakes and carrot cakes too. If you are like me, and the frosting is always your favorite part, you must give my Best Ever Cream Cheese Frosting a go!
- 2½ cups (10oz/ 300g) powdered sugar, sifted lightly to remove any lumps
- 2 cups (16 oZ/ 480g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup (4oz/ 120g) butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high cream together the cream cheese and butter
- Once light and fluffy add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and whip until it is smooth and creamy.
- This can be stored covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.