Hi Bold Bakers!
I have to say, some of my favorite recipes to make typically involve no baking at all. This is especially true in the Summer months, where I love to embrace the hot weather and whip up simple treats that can be popped in the freezer and saved for whenever I want like my 5 Best Popsicles for Summer.
There is no doubt in my mind that you all love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter as much as I do. From my Peanut Butter and Chocolate No-Machine Ice Cream to my Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake, I love to experiment with these ingredients whenever I can. As a result, I’ve created my Chocolate & Peanut Butter Popsicles for you all to enjoy!
These Chocolate and Peanut Butter Popsicles are an absolute no-brainer. They take mere minutes to make, while simultaneously creating a perfect blend of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter. The base of this recipe is a tangy greek yogurt, which really compliments the texture of my homemade peanut butter. After being sweetened with just a bit of sugar, this peanut butter mixture is then frozen into a popsicle mold.
Once they’ve set, dip them in chocolate and sprinkle on some chopped toasted peanuts, and voila! Who wouldn’t love to bite into one of these? They’re rich, creamy, and crunchy to eat, and they feature a hint of salt from the peanut butter to contrast the sweet flavor. These popsicles are truly addicting!
Get more of my 5 Best Popsicles for Summer!
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup (4oz/115g) greek yogurt
- ¾ cup (6floz/170ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (6oz/170g) chocolate, chopped
- Salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Whisk together the peanut butter, yogurt, milk, and sugar until smooth and combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into popsicle molds then insert your popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours until solid or preferrably overnight.
- For the chocolate coating: Microwave the chocolate until melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds run under warm water to for about 5 seconds and gently pul on the popsicle stick.
- Before serving dip each popsicle in the chocolate then sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
1 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.