This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
So I’m going to go ahead and say it…I am the Queen of No-Bake Cheesecakes! From my Strawberry to Dulce De Leche cheesecake recipes, I love to take all of our favorite desserts and flavors and re-imagine them into these over-the-top cheesecakes. All of my recipes are simple enough for a novice baker since there’s no baking involved, yet they taste like they were made by an absolute pro. This no-bake cheesecake recipe is one of my most favorites to date: it’s my No-Bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake!
For those of you who have never had Biscoff Cookies before, they’re some delectable biscuits that are buttery, rich and spiced. They taste like a cross between a short bread cookie and a graham cracker. Somewhere along the line, Biscoff started making these cookies into what is known as cookie butter.
If you are a Nutella or a peanut butter fan, you will love this cookie butter, as it has the same smooth texture of those spreads along with the taste of a Biscoff cookie. In other words, it’s pure magic!
Based on the popularity of this sweet spread (and my own personal love for Biscoff cookies) I decided to take this flavor and turn it into a cheesecake.
This is one of my most decadent creations yet, featuring a buttery and sweet Biscoff cookie crust, a rich cheesecake center mixed with creamy Biscoff cookie butter, and all topped off with my homemade salted caramel, whipped cream and more cookies. Talk about impressive, this No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake recipe will have people coming back for seconds, thirds, and more! I can’t wait for you all to give this a try!
Watch The Recipe Video!
No-Bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Blend the cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs ground. Combine crumbs with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform with the mixture and put in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Add in the cream cheese and Biscoff cookie butter to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour in the cream and continue blending until your mix has thickened up well, around 3 minutes.
- Pour batter over the prepared crust, cover with plastic wrap and fridge overnight. (because the cheesecake does not contain gelatin it’s best left overnight to set and firm up)
- When ready to serve pour over salted caramel sauce, pipe on some cream and lay some Biscoff cookies on top.
- Store the cheesecake for up to 3 days in the fridge. It also freezes well. Decorate with more lovely things on top to create an impressive dessert.