Hi Bold Bakers!
Recently, I shared with you all the recipe for Crazy Dough! It’s probably one of my favorite recipes I’ve ever shared, because it’s a no-fuss, no-knead recipe with tons of Big and Bold potential. From just a single bread dough base, you can make a variety of entirely different sweet or savory bread-based baked goods, ranging from naan bread, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, or even cheesy bread loafs, to name but a few. As a result, the potential for this dough is limitless. All you need is my master dough recipe and you’ve got tons of baked goods at your disposal!
I’m so happy to be able to add this recipe to my pizza repertoire. Since it’s so simple to make, requires no special ingredients, and keeps in the flavor like a dream, I can’t imagine making pizza any other way. Due to this recipe, I can have delicious homemade pizza any day of the week, which is a dangerous idea in my house!
- 1 batch crazy dough
- Olive oil for brushing
- ½ cup (4oz/120g) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (6oz/80g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup (4oz/120g) pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon italian dry herbs
- Preheat your oven to 450oF (225oC). Place a pizza stone or a flat baking tray in the oven to pre heat.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the crazy dough base to around 10 inch round.
- Carefully transfer your pizza base to the flat edged baking tray that has been dusted with flour. Dusting it with flour helps the pizza slide off easily.
- Brush with olive oil the spoon over the sauce in a even layer.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and top with pepperoni or additional toppings of your choice (I love to add olives, onion, diced bell peppers, its endless).
- Slide your pizza from the tray directly on to the pre-heated tray in the oven (if you find your pizza is too heavy with toppings to slide then just put it into the oven on the try it is already on).
- Bake for about 9-12 minutes until the curst is slightly risen and crisp and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
29 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.