Hi Bold Bakers!
This is the very best recipe for a delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, which I created just for you. At this time of year I love to think of new ways to use traditional flavors and seasonal ingredients. While there is nothing like mom’s pumpkin pie or a classic apple crisp, I personally love to use the holiday flavors we all know and love as a dessert starting point. This year instead of buying something from the store, you can change things up, and present an impressive serving of this super rich Pumpkin Cheesecake.
This really is the perfect marriage of homemade pumpkin pie and a homemade cheesecake. My other no-bake cheesecake recipes like No-Bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake and No-Bake Fudge Brownie Cheesecake have been some of your favorite recipes for entertaining and this one will be no different. My No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake ensures you get the pumpkin hit that this season is all about, but replaces the typical pie, with this rich, easy, and indulgent version.
You will not believe how well the sweet tang of cream cheese and the earthy flavor of pumpkin compliment each other. Not to mention that cookie crust. Not only is this recipe easier than a pumpkin pie but without a doubt it is more of a show stopper!
You can drizzle a little caramel sauce over for a final flourish with my Microwave Salted Caramel Sauce.
If you want more pumpkin holiday desserts but are looking for a single serve option be sure to check out this recipe for my Microwave Pumpkin Pie in a Mug.
And get more holiday dessert recipes at my Holiday Baking Headquarters!
- 18 gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons (1½oz/45g) butter, melted
- 1½ cups (12floz/340ml) heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (3oz/85g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz) can canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Divide cheesecake mix between the 6 glasses. Top with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Chill for a minimum of 3 hours and they are ready to serve. Otherwise keep refrigerated for up to 48 hours
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.