Hi Bold Bakers!
Popsicles are one of the most fun Summer desserts to make. You get to add in any of your favorite fruit and there is no exact recipe so you can get creative. Plus, you are always wowed when you pull them out of the Popsicle mold and get to see your handy work.
An added bonus is that my Fruit Popsicles contain all natural sugars and are loaded with real fruit. And in case you are wondering, they taste as good as they look, double bonus!
And if you are crazy for even more Big & Bold Popsicles click here.
You can get really creative with these frozen treats and use any fruit or flavor you want! You will notice a little sugar added to some popsicles and that is to aid the freezing process and stop all of those ice crystals from forming. What type of sugar you choose is totally up to you. Also, feel free to use fresh or frozen fruit (that has been defrosted); both work well.
With Popsicles you only need to put a small amount of fruit in to get a lot out. Layer and mix your popsicles any which way you like because remember there are no rules. The great thing is they freeze in around 5 hours and last for 8 weeks in the freezer wrapped up safe in a container or in cling wrap.
- 1¾ cup (1 can/15oz/395ml) coconut milk (light or regular)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (honey, agave, maple or stevia)
- 1 cup (5oz/142g) raspberries
- In a food processor or hand blender, puree the raspberries until smooth and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the coconut milk and sugar.
- In your mold, fill ⅓ way with your raspberry puree, then follow with your coconut milk milk all the way to the top. I like to give it a swirl to create a pretty ripple effect.
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight. They will keep in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
- TIP: Run the molds under warm water to loosen up the popsicles.
WW PointsPlus: 4
Use fresh or frozen fruit that has been defrosted
Feel free to omit or add fruit
This popsicle is suitable for a Vegan and Dairy free Diet
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.