Hi Bold Bakers!
I love a dessert that can be enjoyed in a different form so you get to enjoy it in even more ways. That’s what’s great about Peaches and Cream Popsicles, they’re just another Big & Bold way to enjoy this dessert.
I love Popsicles because generally when it comes to desserts and baking you have to follow exact measurements and ingredients. Popsicles throw the rules out the window. It’s a lawless land of flavor where no rules apply. And the best thing is you still end up with a Popsicle that will look amazing and taste great too.
You can get really creative with these frozen treats and use any fruit or flavor you want! You will notice a little sugar added to some popsicles and that is to aid the freezing process and stop all of those ice crystals from forming. What type of sugar you choose is totally up to you. Also, feel free to use fresh or frozen fruit (that has been defrosted); both work well.
And if you are crazy for even more Big & Bold Popsicles click here.
With Popsicles you only need to put a small amount of fruit in to get a lot out. Layer and mix your popsicles any which way you like because remember there are no rules. The great thing is they freeze in around 5 hours and last for 8 weeks in the freezer wrapped up safe in a container or in cling wrap.
- 1 ½ cups (12oz/ 360g) yogurt (greek or regular)
- 4 tablespoons sugar (honey, agave, maple or stevia)
- ¾ cup (6floz/180g) cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Cups (450g/16oz) peaches
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Puree the peaches in a blender until smooth.
- Fill your mold ¼ way with peach puree, then ¼ of the cream mix and repeat for another 2 layers.
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight. They will keep in the freezer for up to 8 weeks.
- TIP: Run the molds under warm water to loosen up the popsicles.
WW PlusPoints: 3
Use fresh or frozen fruit that has been defrosted
Feel free to omit or add fruit
You can use plain or flavored yogurt
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.