Hi Bold Bakers!
I’m at the New York City Wine & Food Festival sharing this recipe that YOU chose. Do you love Funfetti desserts? And do you enjoy a rich, creamy cheesecake? If you answered yes to either of those questions, my Single Serve Funfetti Cheesecake is for you! My no bake cheesecakes take the classic, sometimes daunting baked cheesecake recipe and simpliefies it making cheesecake something we can all make any day in a matter of minutes. From classic flavors like Strawberry Cheesecake to Bold versions like my Biscoff Cheesecake, I love to create easy cheesecake recipes. This is why I’ve taken my no bake cheesecake base and transformed it into something brand new.
Instead of making a whole no-bake cheesecake I created this recipe for Single Serve Funfetti Cheesecake just for times like these. I love this recipe as it’s all the best bits of a funfetti cake and a classic cheesecake in one.
To make my Single Serve Cheesecake, I start by making my classic no bake cheesecake base of cream cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla. Before you know it this dessert is halfway done. Next I simply add in Funfetti sprinkles and a bit of my all-natural pink food coloring and like that, this cheesecake base goes from plain to Funfetti.
To assemble I layer toasty crushed Graham Crackers and my pink Funfetti Cheesecake filling in a pretty glass. Finish with a few sprinkles and a dollop of whipped cream to make this Funfetti Cheesecake complete. Talk about eating with your eyes, this dessert is beyond pretty and such a great way to indulge in a little something special. I can’t wait for you to dig into this!
- 1 cup (8oz /225g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (4floz/115ml) cream
- ¼ cup (2oz/57gg) sugar
- ½ cup (11/2oz/ 43g) crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/30g) butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons funfetti sprinkles
- Pink food coloring
- Whipped cream for topping
- Funfetti sprinkles for topping
- First make your cheesecake filling - In a medium bowl whip thecream cheese by hand or using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the cream, sugar, vanilla extract, sprinkles and 1 drop of pink food coloring. Whip until thick, fluffy and all of the sugar has dissolved and the mix is even in light pink color. Set aside.
- To make your "crust" layer combine the crushed graham crackers with the melted butter in a mall bowl. Set aside.
- Next assemble your single serve cheesecake. In your serving glass begin to layer the crushed Graham Crackers and Funfetti cheesecake filling
- Repeat each layer until your glass is full being careful to keep each layer defined.
- Top with whipped cream, additional graham crackers and sprinkles. Enjoy!
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.