Hi Bold Bakers!
As you all know I am a big fan of making and, of course eating cheesecake! There is just nothing like that sweet, tangy and rich flavor not to mention, silky smooth texture. Oh, and the toasty sweet Graham Cracker crust, I cannot get enough of it! You may have seen me take my favorite cheesecake flavors like Strawberry Cheesecake and Oreo Cookie Cheesecake and transform them into super simple no bake cheesecakes. These no-bake cheesecake makeovers not only taste incredible but are so simple to make, great when entertaining in a pinch or for those who can be a bit intimidated by making a baked cheesecake (because they can be tricky). While nothing compares to a whole cheesecake, sometimes I just want a slice. That’s why I created this recipe for a Single Serve Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake!
Crunchy sweet crust? Got it! Rich fluffy lemon filling? Yup! Tangy lemon curd and sweet blueberries? Check! This single serve lemon and blueberry cheesecake has got it all and then some. To make this absolutely beautiful layered dessert I start with the same base I use to make my no bake cheesecakes. After a quick whip of the cream cheese, cream, sugar, lemon and vanilla extract you create the tastiest cheesecake filling. After this step, your dessert is nearly there. From here all I do is carefully layer the rest of my cheesecake flavorings.
Instead of mixing the lemon curd and berries into the cheesecake filling I layer them up in a pretty glass starting with my crushed Graham Crakers which are the “crust,” then the cheesecake filling, lemon curd, berries and then I repeat. I top this off with additional lemon zest and man, this dessert could not be more beautiful. This is one of my favorite ways to get my cheesecake fix. Next time you have a craving, whip up this Single Serve No Bake Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake. There’s nothing like a little indulgence for one, enjoy!
- First make your cheesecake filling - In a medium bowl whip the cream cheese by hand or using an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the cream, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice and half of the zest then whip until thick, fluffy and all of the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- To make the "crust" layer combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next assemble your single serve cheesecake. In your serving glass begin to layer the crushed graham crackers, cheesecake filling, lemon curd and frozen defrosted blueberries. Repeat each layer until you glass is full being careful to keep each layer defined.
- Top with additional graham crackers, berries and lemon zest. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
2 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.