Hi Bold Bakers!
During this busy time of the year like Thanksgiving and the Holidays you want to make your life as easy as possible so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with friends and family. I try to have everything ready to go from the desserts down to breakfast. You can prepare so much in advance and still have it perfectly fresh on the big day. That is how I discovered this recipe for Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal requires no cooking! I’m serious, no cooking for you at all. Place all of the ingredients in the crock pot the night before and keep in the fridge. The next morning place the pot straight into the crock pot and cook. You don’t need to worry about a burning pan or even having one more pot on the stove.
Place the crock pot out of your way in the kitchen, and by doing this you divert the hungry traffic toward the crock pot and out from under your feet. Sneaky, right??
Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal is a real comfort food. Eating it straight from the crock pot hot first thing in the morning is the perfect way to start off your Thanksgiving. It’s sweet and creamy with mild spice.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE!
Find more easy breakfast recipes here:
- 5 Breakfasts in a Mug
- Homemade Granola
- Italian Baked Eggs
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- 3 Microwave Breakfasts in a Mug
- 1 Cup (8oz/ 225g) rolled oats/ Steel cut oats
- 1 Can evaporated milk
- 3 Cups (24floz/750ml) water
- 1 Cup (6oz/ 180g) tinned Pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (honey or agave)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In the crock pot bowl mix all the ingredients
- Whisk until there are no lumps
- Cook on medium/high (depending on your crock pot) for 1 1/2 / 2 hours. Stir occasionally to assure it is not sticking to the sides
- All crock pots are different so if it looks like it is bubbly too high then turn it on low. It also might take more time. It all depends on the machine
- Serve with extra milk and toasted pecans, yum
Prepare the night before in the crock pot bowl and leave in the fridge. COok it first thing in the morning for family on thanksgiving day
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.