Your #1 Online Baking Destination!

Welcome Letter from Gemma

Home Discussion Boards START HERE, BOLD BAKERS! Welcome Letter from Gemma

This topic contains 47 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  connieharms 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Gemma Stafford
    Keymaster

Hi Bold Bakers! Welcome to the all-new Bigger Bolder Baking website. I’m hoping these new forums will be a great addition to the community so you can being a discussion, meet other Bold Bakers and get baking better than ever before.

A Few Tips:

1. Forum Categories: I’ve created the initial forum categories to help organize topics and discussions. As we begin to use the forums, we will all get a feel for what’s working and what needs to change. It’s your community so help me make it the best it can be with your suggestions.
    2. Forum Topics: Create new Forum Topics to get a discussion going. Do you have a question you want to ask the community, or can you help answer a baking query? The more you participate the better these forums will be. While I will definitely be checking here on occasion, I’m hoping you Bold Bakers will help one another, accomplish great things, and make new friends as you go.
    3. Forum Etiquette: Since I started my YouTube channel, I’ve maintained a positive, supportive community. I’ve continued that with my website; this is no place for bad eggs. There are many points of view but it’s how you handle yourself and treat others that makes you a true Bold Baker. You will be banned for bad behavior. No exceptions.
    4. Have Fun: Kevin and I want to make this the Biggest & Boldest Baking Community online. We’ve supplied the platform but it’s up to you to make it great. Enjoy yourself!

Happy Baking!

-Gemma 🙂

Gemma's Signature 2

Jonnymejia95
    Participant

More than excited to be part of the bold baking community. It will be a great way to know more about baking and know more people. 🙂

nat.gibb.ford
    Participant

So very excited for the new website. Looks amazing! The saving recipes is my favorite feature for sure!

SusanReedy
    Participant

Love this new website and the fact that it’s going to be so interactive! Love the Save Recipe feature, I can put all my favorites in one place. Excited to share the love of baking and food with the community. Thank you Gemma and Kevin for all your hard work! Now…let’s get our “bake” on!

bakingmad
    Participant

I can’t wait for all the new ice-cream videos!

Freyia
    Participant

I love the new website. I’m excited to be able to save recipes and chat to friends on Bigger Bolder Baking! ?

Gemma Stafford
    Keymaster

Thanks for being here Jonny. Glad to have you as part of the community.

Gemma Stafford
    Keymaster

Thanks Nat for checking it out. Now you will know where all of your recipes are because you can save them.

Gemma Stafford
    Keymaster

Thanks for being here and for submitting your photos. they are great 🙂

Gemma Stafford
    Keymaster

I love your profile pictures. I’m delighted to have you here. Any questions and this is the right place to ask it 🙂

Gemma Stafford
    Keymaster

Let get our Bake on! Delighted you like it Susan. This is just our launching pad to Bigger and Bolder things 🙂

Esther Lord
    Participant

Hi Gemma,thank you for not giving up on me, your very kind. I am so happy to be here with you all. Hi Kevin,Gemma,she’s the best ?. I can’t wait to see what is in store for us. I’m ready to get, Shakin-N-Bakin ✌????

Esther Lord
    Participant

Gemma, I have a question. Why does my name show up lordesther ?!! I tried to update my profile in order to fix the way my name shows to Esther Lord but I could not because the page was nonexistent. Could you please try to have it fixed. It would be greatly appreciated :):) Thank you.

Hayley
    Participant

The new website is amazing!
    I love, love, love your videos and get so giddy when I see there is a new video! There are so many good tips and tricks and lovely recipes I can’t wait to try them all!

Ananya
    Participant

Thanks gemma i looooove this new website

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest