This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Make My Fudge Recipe On A Stovetop
If you don’t have a microwave, you can of course do it the old fashioned way. It’s still a fairly quick treat to whip up. Once the fudge is melted and you’ve added in the desired flavor, its only a matter of allowing the fudge to set up in the fridge. Once set, the fudge can be cut into uniform squares (or other shapes!) and wrapped up to the 9’s to be given away.
The finished fudge will be gorgeous, decadent, and satisfying.
How long does microwave fudge last?
One of the best things about my fudge recipe is how long it will last. It will last covered at room temperature for up to four weeks. Perfect for sharing and treating yourself all holidays season long! A word to the wise, though: the flavor and texture of fudge are at their best when stored at room temperature, so no need to put it into the fridge.
Get my Chocolate & Orange Fudge recipe — and enjoy this classic pairing!
It’s hard to think of things that taste better than cookie butter, so here is my Cookie Butter Fudge recipe!
Praline is crunchy, chewy, and a perfect addition to fudge. Get my Praline Fudge recipe and make a batch!
Get All 3 Flavors!
Don’t forget to follow Bigger Bolder Baking on Pinterest!
Watch The Recipe Video!
3 Microwave Fudge Recipes (Chocolate and Orange, Cookie Butter, and Praline)
- Butter and line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl add the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Microwave for 2 minutes. This timing is a based on my microwave which is 1200 Watts, so your cook time may very. You just want to heat the mixture until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Transfer the fudge to the prepared tin, smooth out the top and add additional garnishes.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into 16 squares. Cover and store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.