Hi Bold Bakers!
This indulgent Chocolate Brownie is a single serving of heaven just for you and possibly the best, fudgiest Brownie ever. It’s my Microwave Mug Brownie you can make in just minutes!
Everyone loves a Chocolate Brownie! Whether you are a chewy brownie lover or a fudgy gooey Brownie lover, at the end of the day we all love the same cake. The fact that you can mix it in less than 5 minutes and cook it in 1 minute seems too good to be true, but it’s not!
Cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. My 50+ Mug cake recipes are sophisticated, delicious and something that you will not believe was made in a microwave in minutes.
In addition to my Microwave Mug Chocolate Brownie, make sure to check out my all-new Nutella Mug Brownie!
Take the 5 minutes it takes to make this mug cake to make your day or someone else’s special
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chocolate chips (omit if vegan)
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook
Nutritional value: The calories are high preserving due to sugar and oil. To lower these you can use more natural sugars and oil like coconut.
BUY my NEW Mug Meals e-book featuring 30 Mug Meals for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner and Dessert including 10 exclusive recipes!
Enjoy more Mug Meal Recipes!
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.