This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Mia is out this week, so Knead to Know has a very special guest — my husband and Bigger Bolder Baking co-creator, Kevin Kurtz! In this episode, we talk about everything from what our baby George loves to eat, to Kevin’s best dishes, and of course, everything trending in baking and hot from the oven — like using frozen ingredients in your summer desserts!
Join me for Knead to Know #14!
Katy Perry’s Tiny Vegan Donuts
Katy Perry just celebrated her very first Mother’s Day, and as a treat, made a batch of very tiny, very delicious-looking vegan donuts! Let’s talk about that, and how my Mother’s Day went.
Summer: Frozen Ingredients
The NY Times says that a perfect summer dessert starts in the frozen ingredients aisle at the store with frozen puff pastry… and if you’re wondering if I agree, I do! I also think using frozen fruit is a good idea too — listen to find out more.
If you insist on making your own puff pastry though, give my easy Puff Pastry recipe a go — it uses must-have shortcuts to get you to a great puff pastry while working smarter, not harder. But there’s nothing wrong with using certain frozen ingredients.
Adam Sandler Misses Out On Pancakes
Adam Sandler had a recent missed opportunity to dine at an IHOP. This means that’s a perfect opportunity for Kevin to ask me if I’ve ever eaten at one. Plus, how many of those fluffy pancakes can I take on?
Life At Bigger Bolder Baking
If you’re wondering what I think of Kevin’s baking, and cooking, this is the episode for you. I’ll let you in on exactly what I think his best dish is, and we talk about everything going on in our lives, from what we’re feeding baby George to a special event we headed to right after recording!
Until Next Week…
Don’t forget — we’re just starting out, so be sure to subscribe, rate the podcast five stars wherever you listen, and leave a comment with what you want to see next week if you’re watching on YouTube.
See you next week on Knead to Know!
Subscribe & Download Wherever You Listen To Podcasts!
- Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/KneadToKnowPod
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/KneadToKnowGoogle
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/KneadToKnowSpot
- Amazon Music: http://bit.ly/KneadToKnowAmzn
- iHeartRadio: http://bit.ly/KneadToKnowiHeart
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/KneadToKnowStitcher
Check Out Knead To Know‘s Other Season 1 Episodes
You’ll love these recent episodes:
- Knead to Know #13: Pizza, Wedding Cakes, Gelato
- Knead to Know #12: Singing Cakes & Honeycomb Pasta
- Knead To Know #11: 7 Layer Cookies, Baking with Chocolate
- Knead to Know #10: Disneyland’s Fried Pickle Corn Dogs & More
- Knead to Know #9: Dalia Dogmoch Soubra
- Knead to Know #8: Jerrod Blandino
- Knead to Know #7: Max Kumangai
- Knead to Know #6: Joanne Chang
- Knead to Know #5: Andrew Smyth
- Knead to Know #4: Brian Hart Hoffman
- Knead to Know #3: Zoë François
- Knead to Know #2: Brandi Milloy
- Knead to Know #1: Gemma Stafford
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, a cookbook author, and the creator of Bigger Bolder Baking. I want to help you bake with confidence anytime, anywhere with my trusted and tested recipes and baking tips. You may have seen one of my 500+ videos on YouTube & TikTok or as a guest judge on Nailed It! on Netflix or the Best Baker in America on Food Network. No matter your skills, my Bold Baking Team & I want to be your #1 go-to baking authority.