This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Hi Bold Bakers!
Mango and Lime is one of my most favorite flavor combinations, so when I was coming up with flavors for my No Machine Frozen Yogurt I knew this had to make the list.
YES, you can make Homemade Frozen Yogurt with just a few good ingredients and no ice cream machine!!!! Simply add the mango and the rest of the ingredients into a food processor, blend until smooth and freeze! It could not be simpler. And you don’t end up with icy, hard frozen yogurt. My recipes are triple tested so I made sure the result is smooth, scoopable and delicious.
Unlike the yogurt shop fro yo that we know and love, my recipes are not loaded with sweetners and artificial flavors. It takes only 5 minutes to make, and if you wish you could even eat it straight away without freezing.
My Mango and Lime Frozen Yogurt recipe has just a few simple ingredients, fruit, yogurt, honey and natural flavors like lime. It contains only natural sugars that come from fruit and honey. It’s a great treat if you are trying to lighten things up and cut calories.
For Dairy-Free or Vegan Frozen Yogurt recipes, swap out the honey for agave and use a dairy-free yogurt like coconut yogurt.
Weight Watchers Points, Smart Points, and Nutritional Information are included on each frozen yogurt recipe below.
Use good quality frozen fruit because it gives you a creamy texture when blended.
Homemade Frozen Yogurt can be made on any yogurt you prefer, I use greek as it is higher in protein but feel free to use regular or dairy free. I do recommend plain yogurt with no added flavor.
The honey in this recipe is not just for sweetness. It’s what makes your Frozen Yogurt scoopable. Sugar in a liquid form is what stops ice crystals forming and keeps it soft.
Watch The Recipe Video!
Mango and Lime Frozen Yogurt (No Machine)
- 2 cups (10oz/284g) frozen mango
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup (2oz/57g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 fresh lime
- Add the frozen mango, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lime juice into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
- Grate over the zest of 1 lime and stir in with a spatula
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Weight Watchers Points: 2
Smart Points: 4
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter so you don’t miss a recipe!
Print your own Homemade Frozen Yogurt Labels.
Be sure to check out my No Machine Ice Cream recipes and other Frozen Treats:
- Ice Cream Party: 6 New Flavors!
- Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Milkshakes
- Original No Machine Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Coconut Homemade Ice Cream
- Holiday Homemade Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Homemade Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Homemade Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Milkshake
- Homemade Popsicles