Hi Bold Bakers!
I am not a fan of having to buy expensive pieces of kitchen equipment that only serve one function, for example an ice cream machine. I need to be able to use a kitchen mixer or food processor because I already own those and they do so many different things. So, I came up with a way to make the best-ever No Machine Frozen Yogurt simply in a food processor.
To make my Pineapple and Coconut Frozen Yogurt all you do is add your Pineapple and the rest of the ingredients into a food processor, blend until smooth and freeze! It could not be simpler. And you don’t end up with icy, hard frozen yogurt. My recipes are triple tested so I made sure the result is smooth, scoopable and delicious.
My No Machine Frozen Yogurt recipe has just a few simple ingredients: fruit, yogurt, honey and natural flavors like lemon. It contains only natural sugars that come from fruit and honey. It’s a great treat if you are trying to lighten things up and cut calories.
For Dairy-Free or Vegan Frozen Yogurt recipes, swap out the honey for agave and use a dairy-free yogurt like coconut yogurt.
Weight Watchers Points, Smart Points, and Nutritional Information are included on each frozen yogurt recipe below.
Use good quality frozen fruit because it give you a smooth, creamy texture when blended.
Homemade Frozen Yogurt can be made on any yogurt you prefer. I use greek as it is higher in protein but feel free to use regular. I do recommend plain yogurt with no added flavor.
- 2 cups (10oz/284g) frozen pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup (2oz/57g) plain yogurt (greek, non-fat or full fat)
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons toasted coconut
- tAdd the frozen pineapple, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lemon juice into a food processor (or liquidizer).
- Process until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left.
- Stir in the toasted coconut with a spatula
- Transfer it to an airtight freezable container and freeze for a minimum 6 hours but preferably overnight. Store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Fresh fruit can be used in place of frozen, however the fresh pineapple must be frozen solid.
Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Weight Watchers Points: 3
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter so you don’t miss a recipe!
Print your own Homemade Frozen Yogurt Labels.
Be sure to check out my No Machine Ice Cream recipes and other Frozen Treats:
- Ice Cream Party: 6 New Flavors!
- Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Milkshakes
- Original No Machine Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Coconut Homemade Ice Cream
- Holiday Homemade Ice Cream
- Red Velvet Homemade Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Homemade Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Milkshake
- Homemade Popsicles
SUBMIT YOUR OWN PHOTOS OF THIS RECIPE
0 ImagesSubmit Your Photos
Hi Bold Bakers! I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I’m passionate about sharing my years of experience to show you how to make game-changing baking recipes with over-the-top results! Join more than 1 Million other Bold Bakers in the community for new video recipes every week!
Have you made a recipe? Share photos on my website or across social media with the hashtag #boldbaker.
And don't miss my NEW Bold Baking recipes and tips. Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.